So on my list it says I would like a vespa. Perferably a yellow one with flames on the fenders. but Brian opposes this for reasons he only sees on duty. So today we saw a smart car. One of those two seater tiny things that came from Europe. So I told Brian I would give up the idea of a Vespa if he bought me one of those. His response was "With a Vespa you have a chance of being thrown clear of the wreck with that you would be stuck in it until help arrived." Now you have a glimpse of how our life works. He is always in what we wives call captain safety mode.
1 comment:
Smart Car also has a sporty model. It's been tempting as we've seen our gas inch closer to $4.50. The thing about them here is people are good drivers in Europe so it's not so much a safety issue. I'm with you on the Vespa. If he could see the traffic in Italy or Spain he'd be right there with you. On a cute and little Vespa you can go around the traffic.
Post a Comment