Monday, June 2, 2008

Creativity flows for a short time



So now that we are 98% settled I was over joyed to be reunited with my 1975 Singer sewing machine again. I finally had my stress release set up and operational. I enjoyed sewing bags for me and my mom as well as coming up with my own patterns. The U shaped thing is my pattern for a nursing pillow "boppy" cover. (I have two baby showers in the near future.) My other creation is not quite done. I will post about it when I get it done. The other picture is my favorite bag so far and the one currently seen around town with me. Then in the middle of my creativity spurt Brian decided to pass on his lovely gunk he picked up in the river and now all I can focus on is breathing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So, So cute! I am jealous of your talent!