The 20 Year Tag! (dang im old)
What I was doing 20 Years ago:
1. I was 10. Living in West Jordan
2. I was on the Neon Dance explosion Dance team
3. I was skinny, blonde and tan and
What I was doing 10 Years ago:
1.I was 20, living in West Jordan still
2. I was in the interpreting Program at SLCC
3. I almost killled myself (really) in a rock climbing accident. I broke my sternum, four ribs and a whole mess of other stuff.
What I was doing 5 Years ago:
1. I was living in Saratoga, married to Brian for three years
2.I was interperting for granite school district
3. I was a volunteer firefighter wife, but not a full time one yet.
What I was doing 1 year ago:
1. I had just started at IHC.
2.We had just bought two four wheelers
3.Living in shock that Mike had been killed. I still am.
What im doing this year so far:
1.Working at IHC and loving it
2. We sold the Saratoga house, and bought and moved into one in Murray
3.Sewing to my little hearts desire
What I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Talked on the phone with my parents who are in Alaska
3. Took Libby (penny's dog) on a walk
What Im doing today:
1. Worked
2. Brian came to the lab and had a BBQ with the staff
3. typing on my blog
What im doing Tomorrow:
1. Work
2. The new windows and siding will be delivered
3. Help Brian put the windows and siding in a out of the way place.
What Im doing in the next year:
1. Fixing up the house.
2. Painting all rooms in the house
3. gong to vegas in august for my 30th bday party.
2 comments:
fun post. Crazy that I actually remember most of the things on your list!
Hey, I remember the stuff on your list, too! I'm glad Vegas made it onto your list. I'm excited for it.
Post a Comment