So I promised when we had moved I would post pictures. Well that was close to two months ago. Some of the rooms just are not quite ready so I have decided to showcase one room at a time. This also avoids a major picture download frenzy. So here is the Kitchen/dining room. Yes it has two titles but really is one long room. You can see Murray out the back door. Also the fancy stainless gas stove is my new one. Brian ran the gas line last week and installed it. The electric one is still on the table waiting for a good home. The plan is to eventually change out the fridge and oven for stainless, but other projects are higher on the priority list.
2 comments:
I love the kitchen! It is soo cute! Oh i love it and i cant wait to see the other pics of your house!!!The boys miss you and uncle B
I do not see Murray
Post a Comment