Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the bucket list

So we have this thing at work we call the bucket list. When I say this it reminds me and others of a true bucket list, a list of things you wold do before you kick the bucket. So today we got talking about our true bucket lists so I thougth I would share mine.
1-Visit all 50 states. I have acutally been to 20 so I am well on my way.
2-Go to Forks Washington. I am a die hard Twilight girl. I have been to Forks but that was 9 years ago.
3-Climb to the base camp of Everest. No desire to climb to the top, just to see it would be enough.
4-Learn how to shoot archery. I am married to a great archer so the coaching would be free.
5-Buy a Vespa. This will have to be after Brian kicks the bucket since he strongly opposes this.
6-Watch my husband fight a strucutre fire. This would scare me to death but I want to see it SOOO bad. These scenes are normally off limits since they are so hectic.
7-Raise a Lama. I don't know why, I just want to do this.
8-Design my own line of sewing patterns for bags.
9-Taking tennis lessons with Tina Treadwell. Which is happening in August so watch out Venus Williams.
10-Reading the Chronicles of Narnia without falling asleep. I am not sure this will happen but after seeing Prince Caspian I am determined to do this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe buying the Vespa should be the last thing on the list, since that will exponentially increase your chances of kicking the bucket sooner rather than later.

Julie said...

Raise a Llama? Really? That totally made me laugh. You should talk to my brother- you have that in common!