Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brian in the lab

So today at work one of the girls had a seizure, so they called 911. Yes we have to call 911 since we are not IN the hospital so no internal response for us. So I am busy at my desk not knowing what was going on over the wall from me when someone yells "Christina, is that your husband?" Sure enough there stands Brian with the three other crew guys. I get excited that they have come to see me, then I notice the bags and the look of business on their face. One of the guys asks where the seizure patient is. I am clueless, they tell me a name of a contact person and walk them back to micro. They quickly get to work and shortly get the girl on her way to the ER. At the end the guys walk past were I am working and say goodbye, Brian leans forward, kisses me and says over his shoulder as he walks away "I will see you in the morning." At this point one of the Supervisors asks me "Is one of those firefighters your husband?" (I really wanted to say no, but I was afraid of the outcome of that answer.)

No comments: