Friday, June 27, 2008
July 4th
So this is a heads up to be there. The Murray days festival is on July 4th. It was even talked about in the SLTrib as being one of the best celebrations around. So as before we will be in the parade. Brian was going to drive one of the trucks but now has to wear his full wool suit and be in the honor guard. Poor Bri. I am not sure what I will be doing, but I will be there somehow. Then after that we will hang in the park for a while. Brian is on overtime medical duty. Then at night Brian is helping set off the fireworks and I am not sure where I will watch them from. Last year we were on top on the tallest building on the SLCC campus. (from that vantage point Murray had the best fire works by far!!!) Just thought you wold like to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will be there too :) I think Bo is running in the 5K before the parade... We'll see... Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment