I found Brian's camera today in his Jeep and thought I would post some of the pictures so people could get some idea of station life. The house fire on Christmas Eve was a total loss and due to a real tree. The drive up window cracked me up and Brian said that was the first time they ever did that. The fire fighter leaning out the window is Amy, one of our good friends. The training picture was last week at the high rise simulation tower which is by the airport. The truck painting is the red stirpes on the back, which it did not have so they had to take everything off , paint it and then put everything back on. And everything means it all... lights, rails, hose. If you see it, it had to come off. Hope you enjoy this small glimpse.
3 comments:
Fun pictures :)
I love these PICS! conner and gavin got soo excited to see these too! And that is adorable of murray on the fire truck!!we love it!
Bri looks so short in the truck picture. And tired. Poor Saint Brian.
Post a Comment