Sunday, June 29, 2008

Projects





So both of us have been busy with projects. Brian's current project is the new windows and siding. The first picture is the east side of the house torn off. The second is Brian checking out the windows after delivery. The third is all the siding that has to be put up. My projects are on a smaller scale. I went to the SLC farmer's market on Saturday and found these headbands that me friend Courtney told me about. (Miss you Court) So I bought one and figured out how to make them myself, so that is all I have been doing all weekend. The cool thing about these is you put a little bit of grippy stuff on the under side so they hang on and won't slide around. They are also adjustable in size so they can fit girls 18 months to adult. I have to say I love Saturday market type stuff. My goal is to go to all of the ones around here this summer. But nothing beats Portland Saturday Market. My family flew back in today from vacation which means we are down to one dog again.

4 comments:

crazymamma said...

Oh man looks like you guys have found some fun projects!! hahaha poor brian and poor you! you know we are always under construction here at my house..man i just wish we lived near so j and bri could do everything together! By the way i seriously love those headbands...i seriously want one..man you are soo freaking talented i love it! I miss you guys and you better be finding time to come out here so we can do the saturday market!:)

the Dancer said...

Wow! Lots of projects. Yours looks funner though! You are so talented, first the bags...now the cutest headbands on the planet! Amazing!

Julie said...

Darling headbands- You are too talented :) Looks like Brian has his work cut out for him!

Anonymous said...

Did we tell you about the Anchorage Saturday Market? It was more like the state fair, but we all thought of you. Mom got corn on a stick, and was just walking around munching on it, making Dad carry her drink. I got a picture. It reminded us of our favorite "I like corn" joke.

Then there was the drive-by funnel-caking. This car pulled up the the curb, a guy jumped out and hopped the fence to grab a funnel cake, and got back in the car. All in about 15 seconds. I think Penny's comment was, "well that's the darndest thing."