So the past few weeks have been eventful at times and boring at others. To start Brian is loving his job with Ross. He even got called back in on Friday night to fix a Midvale truck on the side of the road. Murray fire is good. The ambulances have arrived and look really cool. They are hoping to have them up and running by the end of the year. Brian is working very little at Saratoga and does not sound overly excited when I talk to him on the days he does work down there.
As for me, work is crazy right now. Our manager left a week ago and we are in limbo until they name the new one. One of the supervisors is on a power trip and making us all crazy, but we know that will end as soon as someone gets the manager spot. Craftiness is still my escape. I have so many new projects lately, but my favorite for now is pillowcases.
Murray is good, she has a vet appointment this week so we will see if her diet has made a difference. The house is...ok. We had another part of the tree fall on it Saturday night, so Sunday morning Brian butchered it with the chainsaw. Everything even near the house is gone and the rest will come down soon. Brian has actually decided to take all the trees in the yard down except for the small apple, and the two small ones out front. We will plant new ones but they will be tiny for a long time. We both have this weekend off so Friday and Saturday will be spent doing more siding and prepping the front for windows.
That is it for us.
4 comments:
hey sorry it has been soo long since i have talked to you! happy late birthday! i was going to call and things got crazy! so jesse and i are going to be in town this weeks. we are leaving at 300 am wednesday morning. Jesses Grandpa Ralph passed away! i am still having a hard time with it..but i know he is in a good place. call me we need to catch up..
So do we still get to do the Farmer's Market before y'all spend your day on siding? And sorry about the power tripper. I know how it goes, especially if it's my favorite power tripper. Let me know what days Brian is on duty this week. I'll come have dinner with you.
I was wondering when you were going to post :)
Sorry about stuff at work- that is always icky. I hope that they improve once you get your manager. Also sorry to hear about the trees that keep falling- that is too crazy! I can't wait to see your crafty pillowcases- I am sure they are darling!
you little crafter you! post some pics of what you're up to! :)
Post a Comment