So we, like many others, are glued to our TV in the past week. The olympics hold a special place in Brian's heart since he trained for several years to participate in the in Archery. Many of his teen summers were spent at the olympic training center in Colorado Springs. Of course those are the first events we tune into see, and see who he knows (which there are a few). Then the next event is Kayaking. Although man made courses just don't hold up the real thing, it is fun to watch. Then we flip through and find the most obscure sport televised and watch it.
We prefer the under dog sports, but one we can not get into in trampoline. I, as a child spent hours and I mean hours, on the trampoline. Our new house even came with one. But I never thought that my excuse from homework would even be considered for an olympic sport. I can now tell my mom I was not avoiding homework back then, I was training for the olympics.
2 comments:
I have not seen the trampoline events, but I am confident that they require more than straight up and down. You might call it height conditioning. I thought you were just spying on the neighborhood.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment