Sunday, September 14, 2008

the product of stress




Sewing is the stress relief in my life. I saw a sign and think I am going to go back and buy it. it said "Stitch the stress away" So true in my little room. Here are some pictures of my newest favorite thing. Pillowcases!! These are what will greet my guests when they stay at my house. You will also be greeted my Mr. Smokey who lovingly warms my sewing chair for me.

7 comments:

crazymamma said...

ok so i love love love love love love love your sewing! will you please come up here and help me with some sewing projects and decorating! I miss you guys and i think it is about time for a portland trip!

Anonymous said...

They turned out so well!!! Yeah for sewing and the relief it offers. The fabric selection is so vast and the stores so fun to visit that you just can't beat wanting to sew. Have fun.

Julie said...

Darling. I am so jealous of your talent!

talonandanna said...

for the LOVE of pillow cases! we have got to do another craft night, i'll pay for it. LOL i love that i have so many friend with such great talents. are you selling them yet? :) you ought to set up your own little online store girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, the pillowcases are even cuter in person. But the REAL cuteness here--Mr Smo-D-Mo! Thank you for giving him the attention he so deserves. He is what relieves my stress. You can have the hum of your little sewing machine, and I will take the purr of my li'l man. Give him a kiss for me.

Cory MacNeil said...

I like how the pillow cases tie at the end. That is a clever touch.

Cory MacNeil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.