This past week has obviously been hard for Brian and I. We both didn't realize how much Smo was around and kept us company until now that he is gone. In order to avoid the breakdowns I have spent a lot of time in the basement, since Smokey didn't come down there due to the fact that the dog lives there. It is the one place in the house I don't expect him to peep out of some nap spot. Lucky for me the sewing room is down in the basement and has become even more of a sanctuary. The pictures are the products of the hours down there. The large blue one is my "market bag" which I have taken to the farmer's market and I think will look great at the Portland Saturday market this Spring. ;) (hint-hint) The other one is a new desinger I have found. Her name is Heather Bailey. The handles were a nightmare, so I tweaked the pattern and made them work for me. The second picture of that bag is with it's matching baby, aka a card bag. Now onto aprons, diaper covers and hooter-hiders.
7 comments:
Hooter hiders? Isn't that a bra?
Very cute bag, Chriss. I'm sorry I didn't get to see it today. You can always come show it to me at work!
hooter hiders are a nursing cover up. I saw one a couple of years ago and found the pattern about a month ago.
i bet there would be all kinds of mama's in oregon at the saturday market looking for hooter hiders! LOL. you have such a talent for this, you go girl! can't wait to see you at holly's! i may have to put in an order for a couple things! :)
yeah hooter hiders!!! hahaha i think you ought to name them "titty tents!!"that is my very favorite name..mine is a hooter hider but i call it my titty tent!.... and are you "hinting" that you are comming up this spring!! yeah!!!
Ch(K)ristina,
So sorry to hear about Smokey, I love your bag! Can't wait to see you!
Holly
titty tent it is!!!
Oh good grief. Look what you started!
Post a Comment