Monday, September 22, 2008

goodbye smokey my kitty

This morning Bri and I made one of the toughest decisions we have ever had to make. Smokey, our cat has been sick for about a week, and today we decided to have him put to sleep. The vet said that they could operate but no guarentees of the outcome. He was very sick and after many tears from both of us we thought it would be best for him. We will miss our little Smo. We love you Smokey!!!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

oh brian and chriss..i am sooo sorry! That is soo sad..what happened to little smokey!...i feel horrible..i didnt know he was sick...our prayers are with you and just know that we love you guys...is there anything i can do to help you?

Julie said...

oh chriss- I am so, so sorry. I am sure that had to be a very difficult decision. I'll be thinking of you!

talonandanna said...

very tough- so sorry you had to do that. losing pets is a hard part in life for sure. hope time will ease the pain. love ya.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. You don't have to convince me that pets are part of the family. That must have been very hard for you. Take care,
Em

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.