Wednesday, September 3, 2008
can't refuse offer
You all know what we have been going through this past year with the loss of two firefighters. Well after Kelly died at Murray, the Murray depatrment hosted a spouse debriefing where it was only spouses and we got to talk about our feelings with the loss of Kelly. Saratoga did not do this after Mike died. So I had, at the time, 7 months of pent of feelings. Well this session helped me out a lot. And appearently others noticed because I have been offered to be on the critical incident stress management team. YEAH!! I will be helping with the spouse sessions similar to the one I went to. I get to go all over the state and help spouses who are going through what I have gone through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chriss- that is awesome. You are the perfect person to be involved with that. I am so glad to hear that there is support out there!
you will be great, you are a super listener and you relate well to people and you care for deep deep down. that's something i admire about you. good luck. and HEY we need to GET 2gether before i'm like 50. lol.
Post a Comment