So I had two physical therapy appointments. Both very painful and made me sick. So after a long discussion with Brian and Justin, I decided not to go back. ( Justin encouraged this after he saw the bruises that I got from my last appointment.) Luckily I did go enough to learn some stretches that Bri and Justin think I will be just fine with a few more weeks on Anti- inflamatories. Bri is being really supportive and doesn't let me push it to much to injure it again.
In totally unrelated news, today at work a nurse walked up to me and said "I have a very hard to collect specimen that needs to be sent out for testing, can you get it where it needs to go?" I told her yes and took the the container from her. After she left I looked in and saw a whole brain. Yep, a brain. It was actually really cool. But I have to agree that is a VERY hard to collect specimen. Not easily replaced.
2 comments:
If I only had a brain....
i am somewhat speechless... you had a brain??!
Post a Comment