Friday, August 1, 2008

crocs part two

So yes I was a croc addict. My friend, Aaron, called me a croc-star for a long time. But I have changed my mind since a small mishap with a stick and a pair of pink maryjane crocs. So today I saw this artical and it made me laugh. Here is just a small, but funny part of the article.

They've managed to separate money from the wallets of millions and millions of seemingly sane people who wake up, look in the closet, and actually decide: "Today I'll leave the house wearing these neon-green Dutch bubble shoes with Swiss-cheese holes in them. Maybe I'll even buy some little plastic strawberries or bananas and jam them in the sweat holes, just to jazz things up and make the bacteria incubate faster."


Rest assured I still have all of my crocs, but they rarely grace my feet anymore. One pair is even being used as a door stop.

Here is the link to the article http://www.newsweek.com/id/150240/&GT1=43002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the article. I would laugh if it weren't so true. You can be my Keen Bean, or something. Anything but crocs. Or flip-flops.

crazymamma said...

hahhahaha i am laughing from that post and i am laughing at jens comment..that is awesome..i agree with keen bean...and i still laugh at that article...soo funny...