Tuesday, July 22, 2008

siding and yard tools



So here is a picture of one of the small sides of the house with the new siding and trim on it. I love the color against the brick and can't wait for the rest of the house to be done and look just as good. Brian did a great job, the neighbors even offered to him to do thier house. Tomorrow the first window to be installed. We are doing the front room wall with the huge front window, the door and the little bit of siding. Yeah for Penny and Justin's help. Pictures will follow, I am sure. The other picture is Brian's idea of a birthday present for me. Actually I really am excited. This is his fancy multi tool, one engine yard work monster. My present is the blower attached to the engine right now. Yeah, no more leaves and dirt tracked into the house. The cool part is you buy one engine and then buy the attachments to go on it. We have the blower, the weed eater and the tree trimmer. My hope is to get the shrub trimmers and the edger. Brian tolerated a very old weed eater for a very long time so I think he deserves to splurge on this.

No comments: