Tuesday, July 22, 2008

scared and hurting

my Right sholder has been really bothering me for about 6 weeks. Last Thursday I finally gave in and found a new family practice doctor and went to him. My fears were confirmed and I did something to my bicepial tendon and rotator cuff. Oh no, here we go again. He said that he didn't want to discuss surgery right now but wanted me to go to physical therapy for two months and then see how it feels. So on the eve of my first ever physical therapy appointment I am scared sleepless. I know it shouldn't hurt, but any movement makes it hurt. Ask Brian, I am favoring that side so bad I won't even eat with it anymore. So, if the appointment is much more than "sit there and let me stare at your arm" it will hurt. I will post an update later. But hey if they make it hurt than I get to sit and watch windows be installed rather than help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we won't be here to help. Call me to let us know how it goes! And remind Bri that you're fragile. Be gentle.

Julie said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain! I hope everything goes well today. Take care of yourself. Brian is in charge of all cooking, cleaning, siding projects, etc until you are better!

crazymamma said...

Oh man women i am soo sorry about you shoulder...that totally sucks...i wish i was there so j and i could help:) just remember to take it easy..keep icing and try to get some of this cream called aspircream...it is like a topical aspirin that you rub into your shoulder...jesse has to use this stuff for his shoulders and knees and it works good..i just cant spell it so call me if you have questions...