Saturday, July 5, 2008

list of three tag

JOYS:
1. Going to the Fire Department
2. Hanging out with my husband and doggie
3. My Beetle
FEARS:
1. Water (on my face)
2. Loosing Brian (this is actually number one)
3. Murray escaping (she has done this recently but luckily Brian was out front)
GOALS:
1. Run a 5k this year. (the 9-11 remeberance one at Wheeler farm)
2. Become a mom. (I would really like to adopt a little one from Venezeula)
3. Visit all 50 states.
OBSESSIONS:
1. Sour patch Watermelons.
2. Choosing paint colors for my house.
3.Anything to do with fire departments.
SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I summited Mt Rainier in August of 1999 with Vice President AL Gore. The secret service guys are really cool, they are suprisingly laid back.
2. Brian is who taught me how to sew.
3. In high school I ditched Brian in the middle of a date to leave with someone else. I now can't stand the person I left to go with.

3 comments:

talonandanna said...

you're a crack up! i miss ya! venezuela huh? are you looking to adopt? we have to talk! :) we're behind on catch up... wait, what? yeah, you get me. :) oh remembering the days of interpreting photo classes. LOL

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny you deny in person being obsessed with FD stuff, but you'll admit it here. Silly Christina.

crazymamma said...

Whats up women! We miss you and wanted to tell you hi it has been awhile and the boys are always talking about you two! tell brian hi!