I am the first answers and Brian is the second.
>1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 8:00, Brian called. 6:00, on duty
>2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Pearls, I get that from my mom. Diamonds
>3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Prince Caspian, meet the spartans
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Rescue me, simpsons
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Nothing, I hate breakfast, cup of coffee and toast
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Mary, my mom's first name, Gus
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Tomatoes, they remind me of blood, Saurkraut and mushrooms
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Colbie Calliat, Metallica
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? VW Beetle, Jeep
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? club, grilled cheese
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Someone who always has to be on top. They are willing do anything and cause issues with other just to get to the top. witch hunts
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING: Keen Maryjanes. my boots
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION,>WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Oregon Coast, I know I have been there every year but I LOVE IT!!! Washington. watch out Shauna and Jesse here we come.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Gold, but that is left over from before it will be blue. Same we live in the same house, Chriss paints while I am gone so I never know what I will come home to.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? North Face, Carhart
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Portland OR, Washington
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 28th. Brian flew me to Portland to spend a week with Shauna. It was just us girls. 30th, Chriss through me a suprise party.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? highland games, lumber jack games
22. FAVORITE SAYING? The first and last breath don't matter, it's the ones in that are in between. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? August 18, February 6th
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? morning, night
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 8 Brian size, they are custom built
26. PETS?Murray the dog and Smokey the cat... same as chriss
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE To share? Brian got sent home from work today because he pissed off the Saratoga Secretary. I got sent home from work today.
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A nurse, a farmer
29. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 29 and 11 months, 30
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Real salt water taffy... preferably from Seaside, caramel
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Lillies, thistle
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKINGFORWARD TO? August 6th, my mom and sisters are taking me to Vegas for my 3oth birthday. No date set but the day I get promoted to engineer
33. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Arby's sandwich, Arby's sandwich
34. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes. does Giada count?
35. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Atomic Orange, yellow
36. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cooling off and clear. Same as Chriss again
37. FAVORITE DRINK? Blackberry Italian Sodas, coke
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Bohemian, same ...Yummy
39. SIBLINGS? 2 sisters, one brother one step sister and one step brother
40. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? November 17th, our anniversary, it means I have gone one more year without seriously injuring him. march 1, my murray anniversary.
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Care bears. pvc pipe (I know he is wierd)
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, winter
43. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, kisses followed by...
44. COFFEE OR TEA? Coffee but it has to be iced or blended. coffee
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLa? Both please. But chocolate if I have to choose. Chocolate
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? the 5th of July. July 5th.
48. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing, everything is still in boxes. smokey
49. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? other than my sisters, Brian I actually knew him longer as a freind than we have been married. Ben Lefevre
50. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Worked, and then went to bed early. worked at Murray, nothing great
51. FAVORITE SMELL? Brian after a wildland fire. Vanilla
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Brian dying or Murray running away. drowning
53. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet, but salty lately. bitter
54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 6, which one
55. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 2, 4 1/2
56. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? any day I have off, saturday
57. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 8 and two states. 7 and two countries
58. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Yes, yes
2 comments:
That is a fun post. I love that you both answered the questions side by side. I doubt I can convince Bo to do it, but that was a great idea :)
Thanks for calling me your friend! And I'm disturbed that Bri talks about skinning a cat before mentioning that Smo is under the bed. Run, kitty, run! And I am awesome for getting you the atomic orange shirt. Good job, you made me smile.
(psst- 3 weeks 'til Vegas!!!)
Post a Comment