Friday, July 25, 2008

unimportant me

I got this from Emily's blog. Here is 6 unimportant things about me.
1-I like to do the laundry all the way up to putting it away. There are always stacks of neatly folded piles of clean laundry around my house.
2-I hate doing the dishes. Bathrooms, kitchen, vacuming anything but doing dishes. Even just putting them in the dishwasher makes me crazy.
3-I am obsessive about the doors being locked on everything. I will get out of bed three or four times to check both car and house doors are locked. I think it comes with being home alone so often at night.
4-My motto is "If Costco doesn't have it, we don't need it." To feed this addiction more, I have discoverd Costco.com that has a ton more stuff and ships to your house for free.
5-I sign to myself all the time. People at work catch me doing it all the time. Good thing no one knows what I am signing.
6-I am addicted to Gelato (Italian icecream) there is a gelato bar near my house and I stop almost everyday Brian is at work and I am on my way home from work. I stop withour Brian so I don't have to share with him.

3 comments:

Julie said...

So... I love that gelato place too! We'll have to meet there one day!
AND I do the same thing with my laundry :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted this after telling me to buy my mixer on Costco.com. And thank you for your gelato addiction. I enjoy it. (By the way, we're home again.)

Unknown said...

I love Gelato! I like that you buy it when Brian's gone so you don't have to share. Smart Girl.
Costco is also awesome. :)