Friday, September 21, 2012

old people

Watch out this is a rant!! I have been raised to respect my elders, but I think they need to earn that respect. Just because you are older than me, you do not have the right to be rude. You still need to sensor what you are saying and doing. I have no problems mouthing off to an elder (guess those teen years never left) ONE example (as there have been many) I am at dinner with Aidan while Brian is on duty. Aidan is quietly eating and watching an iphone video. An elderly man walks up to me and says "you should not be having another baby as a single mom." I told him "my paramedic husband will remember that when he responds to your heart attack." RUDE!! So this fair warning to all (older and younger) if you are rude to me or my family I will mouth off and not apologize.

No comments: