Friday, September 7, 2012
oh the life
The update on us it busy busy busy.
Brian - if you have turned the news on in the past month you have probably seen Brian 3 or 4 times. His shift can't catch a slow day. Then at Ross, he is the only mechanic since the other 2 truck mechanics are out on medical leave. Then on top of that he is leaving Monday for a weeks training in Wisconsin. He is also wrapping up remodel of Little two's room and getting ready to start our room...This on top of normal house owning chores. The poor guy doesn't get to bed before midnight most of the time.
Chriss - The belly is growing like a weed. I remember getting big with Aidan, but not this early. Still loving the new dr. The first trimester I had ZERO energy so not a lot of projects were accomplished, but the energy is bouncing back plus I have due dates to meet. I am making Aidan's halloween costume so watch for pictures!
Aidan - Potty training is going well. We are taking the you lead it approach. This is all driven by him and so far so good. There has been a hiccup with his speech therapy so we are changing providers (for the better) but it puts the beginning a few weeks back. He is now in 3t everything and I am not sure how long that will last.
as you can see we are busy and happy. Can't ask for much more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment