Wednesday, September 19, 2012
A house of boys
Little 2 is a boy!!
Nothing makes me happier than the thought of "my boys". The night before my ultrasound I asked Brian what he wanted the baby to be. He said a boy since he didn't know what to do with girls. So when the ultrasound was done and I called him I said "remember not knowing what to do with girls, well it's gonna stay that way." We asked Aidan if he wanted a brother or a sister, he said brother, but no to sharing his toys. 2 boys!!! pure heaven if you ask me.
Here is my 16 week belly. I am measuring bigger than I did with Aidan. Not sure if it is my body saying just go with it, or if this one will be bigger than my tiny bug.
Since I know the next question will be what is his name...we aren't sure and won't be until he is born. Brian and I want to meet him first and see his face before a name is announced. We do however know his middle name. That is one thing this momma is staying firm on. The due date has not changed and all else is going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment