Sunday, June 27, 2010

productivity is the game






This weekend has been a very productive one at the house. Brian painted the white and the green in the baby room. He is currently sanding the floors and they will be done and drying by the time we go to bed. He built a new lawn mower...long story. I have bound two quilts. The doggies will hang in the baby room, and the dresses is a gift for my younger sister for all her help with painting. I also sorted all the baby gear I have so far into bins and started on the laundry of it all. I am currently working on model bags for the quilt shop. We also bought a drafting table from an out of business contractor down the street and turned it into a 6 foot craft table for the sewing room. With all that no wonder Brian and I have slept in later than we intended both days!!!

3 comments:

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

Well I won't make you a quilt then! YOu seem set there- I do have a couple of other baby gifts for you- I will figure out a way to get them to you, either I'll drop them off or maybe see if Becky can hand them off for me. I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well

The Mac Clan said...

SARAH!!!! I will email you my address and you are more than welcome to come visit. I now live in Murray right by cottonwood. no more long drive to Toga.

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that fun retro dress quilt! Someone sure is lucky to have such a talented sister.