Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life

This is to update everything MacNeil.

Brian - is good. Gearing up for the shift change at Murray. We will see how that goes. It is finally picking up at Ross. For a couple of months it was dreadfully slow, but now there are several trucks that needs service. Right now he is sick. I have never seen him this sick before. At first he thought it was the refrigerant he has been inhaling all week, but now he thinks he picked something up on a call. Lets hope it stays away from me. He is filling in as an engineer at Murray until the spot can be filled permanently (lets hope by him. THis means he has moved stations and is with a new crew. He seems tired (the station is busy) but happy.

Myself - gearing up for the future. I don't have much foresight past about August. I feel huge but everyone tells me how little I am for being 7 months. Who knows what the next two months have in store for my poor belly. I am in the nesting stage right now which doesnt really work with a house under construction. Work is crazy. We have had several people quit in the last month so we are running very short handed and with vactions and such coming up it will be interesting to see what unfolds. I turned my maternity papers in. My last day is August 6th, unless he comes early.

The house - The front room is done except for a few finishing details, which can be worked on a few hours at a time. But right now it is full of bedroom furniture. The baby's room is getting there. The texture and first coat of primer are on and dry. Hopefully this weekend the walls will be finished. Only the floors remain after that which will take two days and then move in and set up day!!! Once the baby's room is set up, I can set up the guest room/office. Then only minor projects until we decided to gut the basement. For now that is a ways off. but who knows what wild hair Brian and I will get at any point in time.

1 comment:

thewhittakerfamily said...

Thanks for the update! It sounds like things are really coming together. You'll have a freshly painted--new furniture--lovely floors nursery in no time.

I'm sad that Brian is sick and hope that he bounces back soon.

Our best to you.