There are many questions coming our way so here are the answers some of you might be looking for.
Name - still undecided. We have a couple first names in the running, just gonna have to see what fits him.
Work - I am planning on quitting. Brian is planning on taking about a week off, this depends on when Baby mac is born and where it falls in shift rotation.
Life after Brian goes back to work - Brian will help when I need him. But since I will be staying at home and he has to go to work with the possibilty of being up all night I plan on doing the majority of night duties. Obviously for the 48 hours he is gone it is all me, but I have no doubts Brian will step in when he gets home.
Nursery - Not done yet. Next step is wall texture and paint, then floors, then move in day!!
Hospital - I will be delivering and recovering at IMC. And to update/remind. The visitor rules are still in place from IHC. Only two visitors at a time and no one under the age of 14. We took a tour of the hospital last week and this rule makes very good sense, since the rooms are TINY.
Delivery - pain or no pain is the big question right now. We are not ruling out either one. Brian and I have decided to see how things progress and make a decision at that time. Again a reminder that no one will be notified of labor. We will call after the baby is born and we are ready for visitors.
Brian and Labor - Plan A, B and C are in place if I go into labor while Brian is on duty. Brian has already spoken with his captain and battalion chief as to what happens when the call comes in.
Murray the dog - No she is not going anywhere. While in labor and Brian doesn't want to be too far away, we have someone who will watch her (the only other person who will know I am in labor). After Baby Mac is born, Brian will run home and let her out.
Coming home plan - We want to do this alone. Brian, Me, Murray and baby. I will spend time alone with Murray and then introduce Baby mac to her. We are actually asking for NO visitors that first day. So we can get used to life as the four of us.
I will update as things come our way. ONLY 9 WEEKS TO GO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment