So here is what happened this past week....
-the lab has had 7 people quit in the past month in my department alone. Which means we are really short handed and the work is increasing. Then three people were on Vacation.
-I got my flu shot and was informed I will be one of the 100,000 Uthans lucky enough to get the H1N1 shot also.
-Brian got asked if he wants to go to Medic school. Still gathering information, decided not to go and hold out for enigneer.
-The insulation membrane is all done, that means next step is drywall. My house will finally look liveable.
-finished three bags and two quilts last week. All the products of stress relief.
-Went to the Pearl Jam concert with Bri and the sisters. That was a cool show.
-had a great weekend with Brian hanging out around the house. I can't remember another weekend that was so fun and relaxing.
1 comment:
sounds like a busy, productive week :) love ya!
Post a Comment