Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brian and cheese

Brian leaves at 0400 for Wisconsin tomorrow morning. He is going for Pierce at the big plant in Appleton. Hopefully he will get a tour and see some of the trucks being built. But really he is back there for training on the foam systems. I am going to miss him and I am going to hate waking up at 0300 to get him to the airport. I hope I get a shirt out of all the sleep interuption.

3 comments:

The Mac Clan said...

Brian had arrived safely. No word on any cheese yet.

thewhittakerfamily said...

How long is he going to be gone? Is Ross providing this trip for him or the Fire Department? I hope you sleep well. Remember when the bed is all yours you get to do the giant X thing and spread out everywhere. Keep on sewin'.

The Mac Clan said...

supposed to be three but now four days. Ross sent him. And sleeping alone doesn't faze me since I do it every other night.