Cory is now in San Antonio. He is no longer in the hopspital but with the Warrior Transition Unit. While in the hospital he mentioned a previous injury to his knee (not linked with the attack) and they are now treating that as well. Tricia is hoping to go down to see him next week, but since he is outpt the Army rules for visitors are a little different.
Our thoughts and prayers are with them at this time. Thank you to all of you who have expressed their concern for them to us. I know they are craving family time, with just the three of them. As we all would if in this same situation. If you would like to leave notes of love and encouragement the best place to do so is on their blog. The link is here on ours.
1 comment:
hey sunshine..so i have been meaning to talk to you about this for the last week when u sent me the message. I am soo glad to hear he is recovering. I just soo wish his wife could be at his side. I could not imagine that happening and her not being able to be there! I am soo grateful he is in recovery! We have been worried sickk..literally..i have though about this alot. They are all in our prayers. I hope they can reunite very very soon. How is their little guy...how old is he again? anyhow..we miss you guys..thanks for keeping us all posted...we miss you guys.
Post a Comment