Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heather Bailey













My favorite quilt shop hosted one of my favorite designers, Heather Bailey. And to make things better, Nadine the shop owner, asked me to make one of Heather's bags so it could displayed on the table with her. OH MY GOSH!!! Here is a list of the pictures from top to bottom.
1- her signature on the pattern topper I bought.
2-The tomato pincushion I made from her pattern
3-Nadina and Heather
4-Jamie, my sister from another mister, who just cut 8 inches off her hair. SEXY!
5-Heather showed us her sketch book, and told us the stories behind her upcoming fabric line.
6-Heather Bailey
7-The tablescape with my bag
8-The cookies from Millie's
9-It was way crowded. Tons more people than the shop expected.
10- Henrietta.. the new pattern from Heather that is not released yet.
11 - the flower that Heather did a tutorial on KSL for.
12- The bag I made, which is now on display at MG.
The pink boxes that you see are her other project. They are called Trash ties. They are really cool hair clip type things. I have a box already and will be getting more. If you want to learn more go to http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/ and click on trash ties.

3 comments:

Material Girls said...

Thanks for all the great pics. You forgot to photoshop me and make me a size 6. You are awesome!
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, where did Nadine put everything??? And I will be over to check out these trash ties. They look fabulous.

thewhittakerfamily said...

I'd like to see how those flowers work that are on the bag. What a great accessory! You met the designer? Wow, you are well connected. Glad you are having fun.