The above pictures might seem random but it is what our home life has been about for the past week. The first two are pin cushions I have made. Last post you were informed I met a designer, one of her patterns is for pin cushions. I made those and then made another pattern that I had on hand. Brian even helped out when it came to tuft and shape the apple.
The two of the quilt are from my trip to Colorado. There is a hotel there called Hotel Denver. It is a very old building that they have redone and made into a chic hotel, shops and pub. In the rooms they have quilts on all the beds. This is one I fell in love with and purchased. The walls in our room will eventually be painted blue so it will work perfectly with the vision I have for the room.
The last is proof that even though we have lived without a ceiling for 3 1/2 months, Brian really is working on it. The electrical is ALL DONE, the insulation membrane will be done tomorrow and then sheet rock goes up. We are far from being done, but at least the ceiling will be closed in before long.
No comments:
Post a Comment