To all of you I am sorry I have not updated lately. I must first address a few issues that have come up in the comments and then I will fill you all in. Courtney - Do you really think Brian reads this. I felt pretty safe to announce a suprise party on here. Anna and Julie - read on. First off, the house. We are anxiously waiting an offer. Our agent called us yesterday and said she expected one to come in this weekend. So now they waiting and butterflies begin. I will keep you posted. As far as a new house goes, we have not seriously looked at anything because of the selling of our house had to come first. But now the fun begins!!!! I have orderd the cutest "Just Moved" cards. Secondly Brian... His party was a blast. He had no idea. The funny part is he was working on some electrical stuff in the roof so I set up, got dinner ready, and chatted with guys for 45 min before he even realized I was there. Work for him is good. For those of you here in Utah, I am sure you heard about our last storm when the major roads were closed. Yeah, Brian was involved in that. The winds were so strong when they opened the door of the fire truck it got ripped off. WHOOPS.
Thirdly, me. I changed my schedule. I work earlier now so I can actually see my husband's eyes and not just his eye lids as he sleeps. The lab is still crazy busy with lots of changes happening so hopefully it will die down and I can catch my breath. I hope this satisfyies everyones thurst for knowledge.
1 comment:
Good luck with selling the house- I hope that it comes through and that it is a good offer! You'll have to keep us posted. Sounds like the party was fun:) I was worried about you when I heard how bad the storm was in your neck of the woods. I am glad to hear you all survived!
Post a Comment