Friday, January 25, 2008

The house

I thought I would quickly write a little tid bit and let ou all know what is up. The house is still for sale. It has only been a week, but seems like forever. We have had several lookers, which in this market is better than what most people are getting. So patiently we wait, Brian is better at it than I am. In February Brian is turning 30,old man, and some of the guys at Murray are planning a suprise party for him there. It sounds like it will be a great time. Brian also got offered to go to a juge training down in LasVegas in April. It is to learn how to work on and operate the new multi millions dollar ladder truck Murray is in the process of building. I told him I wanted to go with. His statement was what are you going to do for five days by yourself. Obviously Brian has never gone to Vegas with me. But my luck is we will have just moved and I will have to stay behind and unpack by myself.

4 comments:

Cory MacNeil said...

I have been to Las Vegas many times, but never got to get outside of the strip. Go and have a good time if you can. Tell me what is outside of hotel avenue.

bycourt. said...

Um, so if it's a surprise party...didn't you just announce it to the world and more importantly, to Brian? ;)

talonandanna said...

uh could you update your blog some time.... i'm tired of waiting to hear what's going on out there in the boonies. :) how's life? any bites on the house? we just put ours up on the market this week too. no plan, just time for a change. hope all is well.
a

Julie said...

I second Anna's comment...we need an update!