Friday, February 22, 2008

i got tagged

I got tagged by my sister in law so here are my answers
His name is Brian, but we call him Mac
We have been married 7 1/2 years
We knew each other for seven years and then dated for 6 months
He is 30
He eats more, but healthier
Brian said I love you first
Brian is taller and broader. have you seen his shoulders lately
Brian sings better, but I sing more often
Brian is way smarter. I can't even compare
Brian has the worse temper, he takes after his grandpa
I do the home laundry, Brian does his station stuff
Whoever doesn't cook does the dishes
I sleep on the right side of the bed, and in the middle when Brian is gone
I pay the bills, which means i also know how much spending money there is.
I mow the lawn, Brian tills the garden
Whoever is home first cooks dinner
When we are together Brian drives the Jeep, I drive the VW
Brian is stubborn, and most of the time he is right
I HAVE to admit I am wrong, see above
We see my parents more often just because they live on the way out of town
Brian proposed over Arby sandwhiches while 4-wheelin
Brian has more friends
Brian has more siblings, 1 biologic, 2 step, 60 fire. I have 2 sisters.
I wear the pants, Brian prefers a kilt

5 comments:

crazymamma said...

hahahahai am still laughing at the kilt comment...and yes brian pulls off that kilt very well...probably better than me even!!hahaha

the Dancer said...

Nice, what is it with these MacNeil boys and their idea of a romantic proposal? Cory wants a kilt too, but he's too skinny!

talonandanna said...

you're funny!

thewhittakerfamily said...

I've seen Brian in his kilt and he totally looks the part. He definitely has the legs for it and the personality to pull it off.

Anonymous said...

Voted Sexiest Legs!!!