The holidays are approaching fast. Brian has the holiday shift this year so he works Halloween, the day before thanksgiving and thanksgiving, christmas eve and christmas day, and new years eve.
Aidan and I will be doing Thanksgiving dinner at the station. Also Christmas morning will be spent at the station as well. We will return hom that afternoon for any visitors who wish to stop by. We will not be traveling.
I have made Aidans halloween costume, have his Santa pictures lined up and his santa list started.
Since Aidan will not be 6 months until February and can not get a flu shot until then we will not be attending any parties with large crowds (hence his private visit with Santa)
If you have any other dates that you would like our company on, please call and I will let you know if Brian works or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment