
Last night was hysterical with Brian and Aidan. It started with Brian cutting down a tree in the backyard. I stood at the back door with Aidan watching and every time Brian would stop the chainsaw Aidan would cry, he would then settle back down when it was started up again. Then Brian was working on the 4 wheelers and told Aidan that "that is what fun sounds like" Then while we were eating dinner we had Aidan lying in his stroller watching up. He was wiggling his feet and hands. Brian asked if he was doing the "truck dance". Clutching and braking and Shifting.
I love the relationship my two guys have. They make me smile.
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing? I remember Holly P telling me that you fall in love with your spouse all over again as you see him fall in love with your kids. I agree 100%.
That is so true. The night Aidan was born I truly fell head over heels for Brian again. Holly P she is a wise woman.
Post a Comment