Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Kiddos Room







The Kiddos Room is DONE! I LOVE IT!!!! I never could have dreamed it would be like this. Brian busted his behind and did everything to complete perfection. He did an amazing job. He takes a lot of pride in showing it (and the whole house) to people. Which he should. I can happily tell Mini Mac as he grows that his dad built that room just for him. I have decided to call it the kiddos room and not the nursery since we love it so much and it is something that Mini Mac can grow with.

Bri - I love you and love the way you love Mini Mac and I. Thank you for making this house our VERY comfortable home.

4 comments:

thewhittakerfamily said...

Yeah for getting it done just in the nick of time. It looks stunning and won't it be fun to spend time in such a warm environment.

You did a great job with the decorating...love that homemade touch. I hope you enjoy rocking and singing and holding and loving and rocking and singing and holding and loving.....

crazymamma said...

Awww! it turned out GREAT! i love it! there will be many a nights spent in this room! I am soo glad it was made with heart..sweat..and love...It makes the rooms soo much more fun to tell them about it when they get older!! yay! all we need is little baby mac! woot woooot

the Dancer said...

Looks great! He'll love having a room that was made just for him! (Now he can make his grand entrance!)

Julie said...

Oh it is perfect. Great job Brian! (And great Job Christina! Because I know that you had a big hand in planning, decorating, etc.)