Sunday, July 18, 2010

4 weeks to go




Brian is excited. I am scared. Murray is clueless. Mini Mac is cramped for space.

We are working on the house every free minute. As you can see the door and baseboards are in. The electrical and closet organizer are what is left in the kiddos room. The front room is a mess. After the nursery furniture is out we still have to finish up electrical and wiring in the front room before furniture finds its place. I have accepted the fact that mini mac may be coming home to this. I am proud of all the work Brian has done and continues to do. The house we bought two years ago is now truly our home. It has our blood, sweat, spit and tears all over it.

Take these pictures as a warning for visits. There is no seating and I will not apologize for the mess.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love all the wood! Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

You should not have to apologize, and the li'l guy won't know the difference. Congrats on making it home sweet home!