So life is pretty focused on Baby Mac right now, but Brian and are still doing good. Brian has worked long hours lately at Ross, but the bosses notice and appreciate it. (aka--a raise) The fire department is waiting to switch over to the new 48/96 schedule. Not sure when but the Chief says it will happen. Brian has also put in long hours working on the house. All the electrical and cable wires were pulled yesterday and it is now time to insulate and sheetrock. It will actually look like a house and not a war zone.
I am working full time still, but counting the days until that is no more. The creative motivation has kicked back in, but I was tol by friends that I couldn't make anything for the baby since they have all chosen which projects they will do, they are just waiting on a color announcement. So I am making a new quilt for Brian and mine's room. The biggest quilt I have made so far. And I have decided to sell nursing covers and carseat tents (check out mac and murray for pictures and details) Since these are not copyrighted I don't have to worry about getting into trouble. I am headed to Florida with the Fugal girls next week. A much needed break.
Murray is still a dog that thinks she is human. She is anxious for the warm weather so she can lay out on the grass and sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment