Monday, February 8, 2010

cleaning

Well I am officially out of my pre pregnancy clothes. I tried to put my jeans on the other day and I couldn't stand it, they came off quickly. So today I cleaned out my closet to make room for the tons of maternity clothes Linda bought me. I now have two boxes of clothes I hope to fit into one day again. I gigantic bag of everyday clothes ready for DI and a bag of scrubs. The scrubs won't be needed since we have decided that I am going to stay at home and not go back to work. I will work up until the baby is born, but no more clocking in for me afterwards. Woot woot for a husband who works his a** off for me.

3 comments:

crazymamma said...

awwwww...woot woot to fun maternity clothes! Dude..u soo need to send the bag of scrubs up to me...for reals i love wearing those around the house. I am sooo happy for you and brian. that is soo awesome about being able to be home with baby! you will love it. not to mention u can totally come visit me with all that time off u will have !!!!!!!hhehehehe~ i am glad to hear u are doing well~ we miss you guys

Tami said...

Ohhh i am so glad that you will get to stay home with the little one. I must say that it is the best job in the whole world!!

the Dancer said...

The best and the hardest job in the whole world, I don't want you have a false sense of what's to come! I remember the day I had to put on maternity clothes head to toe, never got back into most of my clothes. I will cross my fingers that you get back into everything!