Today marks 14 weeks, and the beginning of my second trimester. The last 14 have been interesting. The first 10 were a breeze compared to the last 4. My favorite memory is Brian walking into the bathroom with me laying on the floor. I looked up at him and said "I don't want to throw up my dinner!" He just laughed and got me my glass of water. That one moment sums up the last 4 weeks.
I got asked yesterday if I was pregnant. I guess it is starting to show. My lab coat can no longer be buttoned around my belly. I tried to wear my normal jeans with a belly band, I took them off after 30 min. Maternity clothes it is. Everything else is in boxes with a little prayer and lots of hope that they will once again hang in my closet.
Here is my list of 9 things that are getting me through for the moment.
1-sleep
2-hot showers
3-juice of any kind...but OJ
4-fruit...salad, whole, whatever.
5-preggie pops...nausea cough drops things.
6-mustard...calms the stomach every time
7-my slippers...I jsut don't want to wear shoes anymore
8- my husband...he brings me my water while sitting on the bathroom floor.
9- Purple turtle runs with my mom...I guess what she ate while pregnant with me helps!!
1 comment:
Hang in there mamma! It is so hard- and yet it goes so fast. Call or text if you need anything. Seriously.
Post a Comment