What a couple of weeks. Where to begin?
The house. Farther along but not finished. It looks like Bri will finish the front up tonight and then it will appear that the house is done as you drive by. The back will probably take another month and installing siding in the snow. Yippee. In other exciting news ALL of the trees in the yard are down. We managed to do this with only taking out a small portion of the back fence and knocking out the power to the entire neighborhood for an hour. We are waiting on the bill from Utah power for that one. But hey, the yard looks great and the house is so much brighter.
Brian. He has had some rough nights at the station lately so works during day light hours and takes it easy, aka play the wii, at night. He deserves it though. He has also joined the Salt Lake County tech rescue team. This is the team that gets deployed to all the big national disasters and events. They were in Oklahoma city and NYC after those explosions. Brian is actually a team logistics manager since he knows how to use and fix all the equipment. Ross equipment has kept him busy on the days scheduled there and he still enjoys it. You can't ask for more than that.
Me. The biggest news is that my schedule has changed. I now work 0600-1430. This is a lot earlier but I get so much more done during the week that I am not running around on the weekend. I also have taken up a new hobby. Yeah another one. Embroidery. If you have been to a quilt store you will know that it is gaining popularity so I thought I would jump on the train and see what I can do. So far so good. I will post pictures when my projects are done.
Murray - she is still crazy, still doesn't pay rent and still invades your personal space when you scratch her chin.
1 comment:
Amen on the whole invasion of personal space! At least her breath doesn't stink. Now if only she would stop drooling...
Post a Comment