Sunday, October 12, 2008
Weather and siding don't mix
Brian has taken the past 14 days off of work...completey, to work on the windows and siding. The windows are now all in, YEAH, and look awesome. He also added more insulation while the walls were open so the house is noticably warmer and stays that way conisitantly. The siding is another issue. Both weekends he has had off the weather has been horrible. even with that he goes out and works where he can. The house is all ready for the siding to go up we just have to get a few good days now and it will get done. To bad he goes back to work on Tuesday. I will post pictures at that time, when I can look back and not rip my hair out from the stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you in a while.
uggh- that is frustrating. Very exciting about your windows and insulation, but frustrating that you can't quite finish! I hope that as it warms up this week you are able to finish things up :)
Post a Comment