Wednesday, October 15, 2008

personality in a lab coat


If you ever have a chance to visit it me at work you will understand this next post. To walk into a working lab all you will see is a see of people in lab white coats. This keeps the urine and blood from ruining our clothes, but tkaes away all personal style since the only diffrence from one lab coat to another is the name on the trucker name badge on the left pocket.
There are very few ways to show your style personality here. I have two ways. Shoes...which lately have been boring since I have been wearing my old adidas running shoes.
Glasses...call my four eyes if you wish, but i am a stylin four eyes at that. These are my new style outlet. A little pricy but well worth it. I two pairs of new spectacles in May. But yesterday Costco called that my new frames were in. YIPPEE. Black cat eye, with yellow and black flower pattern on the insides and arms. I have my next three pairs picked out. I have even let Brian know the pair I want for christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Earrings and watches work well, too. Really any accessories.