Saturday, November 1, 2008

YEAH!!!

THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE IS DONE!!!!! Well looks like it is done. There are just a few minor tings that need to be done but those have to wait for the electricity to be updated. Now onto the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I hear that I'm in the dog house for calling it the house kilt? How the flip did he hear that I was calling it that???

crazymamma said...

that is soo awesome about your house! YEAH!!! I am glad that you have completed the front..guess what..jesse and i had a job at the coast this past weekend and guess what we passed on the way!! REmember that resturant we went to w you guys that had all the cool things at it..it brought back the memories! and then the day after we got back tillamook was flooded over again...does that bring back more memories!! hahah good times good times!!