Saturday, August 2, 2008

lower level done




Here are the pictures of the lower level of the front of the house. Evrythign is new, window, door, siding, light, even the doorbell. The top is a before and the 2nd is an after picture. The other two are in progress shots. I said to many people that it looked like we were a 7-11 that had a car come through the front window. The last one shows how Bri framed in the new window. The window is a little smaller but sits more centered on the front. On to the upper portion next.

2 comments:

crazymamma said...

Seriously that look soo good with the new siding(cant spell that) i love it! We are going to have to have brian up here to help us when we do ours...i am not looking forward to that remodel..but it looks awesome...YEAH!! how is your shoulder..when arey ou leaving for vegas baby?

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are making some serious progress and it looks so good. Brian has always been a "I can figure this out" kind of guy and it looks like it's paying off in the home remodel category.

I'm sad that you are having some problems with your shoulder. I hope that sewing time is the recommended therapy! Your bags and the bags inside your bags are stunning.