Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Getting out of Dodge

After all that we have been through in the past two weeks, Brian and I decided to get out of Dodge, I mean Toga. We are going camping and 4wheelin this weekend with about 30 fire fighters from Murray. So when we get back we will post much happier pictures. Again, thank you all for your support. We continue to struggle some times each day but now we can at least talk without crying. Brian continues to do little acts that break my heart. He seems so strong on the outside but then he will say or do something and the hurt he is hiding comes out. Like yesterday when I noticed he was carrying a different knife in his pocket. He said he found it, but then it came out that it was Mike's and he wants to carry it so he can have a piece of Mike everywhere he goes. This just proves how much he misses his friend even when he says he is fine.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is so sweet about Brian wanting to carry Mike's pocket knife. That sounds like something that Bo would do/say. I hope you had a great weekend.