Thursday, January 10, 2013
dr appts
Today was filled with Dr appointments. This morning was my 32 week check up, even though I am really 33 weeks. Everything looks good. I actually lost 2 pounds from last month and have gained 7 pounds total...I am just not a pregnancy gainer (17 total pounds with Aidan). Blood pressure looks good. I am measuring right on, so even though I feel huge, I am normal. My aches and pains are all normal...unfortunately. The bleeding has stopped so I am still watching my activity level but at least that has subsided. We are still set for the delivery date..wahoo!! The best part of the visit was when the dr and I swapped castor oil stories. She said she really wants to talk to Brian and hear his "war" stories from the field.
This afternoon I took Aidan to a dermatologist appt. he has a wart on his thumb that will not go away so we are taking extreme measures to get rid of it. The dr was super nice and hoping that with a few treatments that it will be well on it's way to being gone being I have a newborn to haul around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment